As you may already know, there is a difference between knowing what to do and doing what you know. We are always trying to close that gap between what we want and what we have. This is when keeping it real and taking the necessary steps gets important. Many a time we already know what needs to be done but we procrastinate. Here, Chiratidzo shows us that we have to make the best of every moment with what we have. Be home at your home and use what you have to spice up your life.
What holds you back and how keeping it real can help
Bringing your vision or dream to reality usually requires some effort. It’s time to confront your “jailors”. Auditing your affairs may be scary, but it may be just what you need. Ask Sekai. Sometimes to improve you have to know where you are lacking. This is why we should start here. Ask yourself what’s holding you back? In this journey with Chiratidzo, you will learn how to free yourself and achieve your lifestyle objectives. Your lifestyle may not necessarily be similar to hers, nonetheless you will find a lot of takeaways there. For now here are 5 questions you may ask yourself to get started.
- Do you have clear goals? Or are you a perfectionist? A blurry vision can block your progress. Don’t sort of know what you want, know what you want. However, perfectionism can also be a hinderance.
- Are you anxious, afraid, depressed, overwhelmed, insecure or demotivated somehow? These are emotions that discourage progress. You have to take a turn off Gloomy Drive. If it’s hard on your own maybe you should talk to someone. It could be a family member, friend, Pastor or a professional counselor who you can trust to help you and keep your issues confidential.
- Are you decided? Sometimes we stall our own progress because we have other options or we don’t want to leave certain things behind. Are you happy with the rewards you will reap when you succeed?
- Are you confident? If you doubt yourself or if you are not sure about the future then you may not put enough effort.
- Are you focused? Do you have the necessary self control and discipline necessary to get things done?
There are many things that can hold you back. Stay with Chiratidzo and discover how you can enjoy being home with what you have.